Some teachers have human assistants, I get a little help from technology.
If you’ve already bought one of my books or videos, let me begin by thanking you — and confirming that you’ve come to the right place to find help and additional resources.
If you’re looking for the Templates, images, or code samples from any of my books, visit the Readers Corner. If you didn’t get a password via email, send a note to me at Janine@DigitalFamily.com.
If you have a question, please start by checking the FAQ or searching the site (just click on the magnifying glass at the top right of the page). If you don’t find an answer, by all means send me an email. I learn a lot from the questions people ask me, and I work hard to answer them all (although sometimes they get eaten by the spam filter). I post the best and most common questions in the FAQ on this site (note the drop-down list of options under FAQ in the menu to narrow your search).
If you send me a question, please understand that you’re giving me permission to use it in my FAQ, but I always try to delete last names and other details out of respect for privacy.
If you’re new to DigitalFamily.com, let me introduce you to the range of ways you can learn from my free tutorials, as well as my books and videos.
- Consulting & Training Services: Do we design websites for clients? Do we provide private lessons? Glad you asked. We’d be happy to talk with you about creating a website for you, and we specialize in designing sites that are easy for our clients to update afterward. We also provide custom training.
- The Readers Corner: If you already have one of our books or videos and you’re looking for Templates, images, or code samples, visit the Readers Corner.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials: You’ll find free, step-by-step tutorials in the Dreamweaver Center by following the links at the top of this page.
- FAQ: Learn from other people’s mistakes, read the FAQ. You’ll find answers to common web design questions in the Frequently Asked Questions section.
- Email: Still can’t find the answer you need?
I get a lot of email and I can’t promise to answer them all, but I do try to get back to everyone as quickly as I possible — and sometimes that’s pretty fast!