You never know who will search for you on the Internet before your next job interview, business conference, or blind date.
The question is, what will they find?
Your online reputation is at least as important as a good credit rating or a well-edited resume. You can’t build a good online reputation overnight, but you can build a great reputation over time, and you can start today.
Your online reputation matters most when:
- You are job hunting or applying to college
- Looking for love (online and off)
- Attending a conference or special event
- Selling a product or service
- Someone wants to introduce you or refer you
Building you great online reputation is always important for professionals, including doctors, attorneys, authors, and consultants.
You find more tips and strategies in our online reputation section.