By Janine Warner
Training video DVD created with Kelby Training
Get up to speed quickly with the basics of how to design web pages with Cascading Style Sheets.
Learn when to use internal vs. external style sheets and learn the best uses for each of the CSS selector types: Class, ID, tag, and compound selectors.
Whether you’re designing a website with Dreamweaver or designing a WordPress blog, the basics of CSS is one of the first things you need to learn.
View Cart / Checkout
Watch the introduction to CSS Basics
Table of Contents
- Lesson 01 Introduction (2:11)
- Lesson 02 Understanding CSS (10:13)
- Lesson 03 Editing CSS in Dreamweaver (9:46)
- Lesson 04 Comparing Internal, External, and Inline Styles (11:39)
- Lesson 05 Creating Styles with the Class Selector (12:34)
- Lesson 06 Creating Styles with the ID Selector (12:47)
- Lesson 07 Creating Styles with the Tag (or Element) Selector (10:42)
- Lesson 08 Combining Style Rules to Create Compound Styles (13:51)
- Lesson 09 Creating Styles for Links (13:25)
- Lesson 10 Using Floats to Align Elements (9:12)
- Lesson 11 Inserting Divs and Centering a CSS Layout (5:49)
- Lesson 12 Editing Dreamweaver CSS Layouts (12:33)
- Lesson 13 Conclusion (0:35)