Some teachers have human assistants, I get a little help from technology.
If you’ve already bought one of my books or videos, let me begin by thanking you — and confirming that you’ve come to the right place to find help and additional resources. If you’re looking for the Templates, images, or code samples from any of my books, visit the Readers Corner.
If you have a question, please start by checking the FAQ. If you don’t find an answer, by all means send me an email. I learn a lot from the emails I receive, I work hard to answer them all (although sometimes they get eaten by the spam filter), and I post the best and most common questions in the FAQ on this site.
If you send me a question, please understand that you’re giving me permission to use it in my FAQ, but I always try to delete last names and other details out of respect for privacy.
If you’re new to DigitalFamily.com, let me introduce you to the range of ways you can learn from my free tutorials, as well as my books and videos.
- Consulting & Training Services: Do we design websites for clients? Do we provide private lessons? Glad you asked. We’d be happy to talk with you about creating a website for you, and we specialize in designing sites that are easy for our clients to update afterward. We also provide custom training.
- The Readers Corner: If you already have one of our books or videos and you’re looking for Templates, images, or code samples, visit the Readers Corner.
- Dreamweaver Tutorials: You’ll find free, step-by-step tutorials in the Dreamweaver Center and by following the links on the left of this page.
- FAQ: Learn from other people’s mistakes, read the FAQ. You’ll find answers to common web design questions in the Frequently Asked Questions section.
- Email: Still can’t find the answer you need? If you need help, or you didn’t get a password for the Readers Corner via email, just email Janine@DigitalFamily.com.
I get a lot of email and I can’t promise to answer them all, but I do try to get back to everyone as quickly as I possible — and sometimes that’s pretty fast!